There were 12 members and 2 guests at the meeting.
* We have large posters at American Science and Surplus and Greenfield News and Hobby.
* Brant has sent email invites to most of the hacker/maker spaces in the Midwest.
* The pig roast will be ready at 6pm.
* The band “Uncle Larry” will play at 7:30pm.
* We need signs for the day of the grand opening. Brant has volunteered for this.
* Visitors should park in the fenced in parking.
* Cleaning of the bathrooms. Sean has volunteered for this.
* Guest registration and member sign up area. Michael has volunteered for this.
* Event Volunteers
* Power Wheels — Tom
* Stump the Makers — Rich
* Biodiesel — Swee
* CNC Demo — Ron
* Makerbot Demo — Adam
* Learn to Solder — Royce
* Hand Made Music — Ross and Matt
* Kinnect Photo Booth — Chris
* We need tables for the event.
* Need buckets for donations. Tom has volunteered to bring in the buckets. Brant has volunteered to label them.
* We are going to be on Fox 6 News in the next couple of weeks. This will be a live show at 9:00am in the morning.
* Jason is looking for volunteers to setup a Milwaukee Makerspace booth the the “Great Milwaukee Race” on June 18th from 9am to 1pm.