12 members and 2 guests attended the meeting.
* Jason will have his Kinnect photo booth ready for the event.
* We have posters at American Science and Surplus and Greenfield News and Hobby.
* Brant has sent invitations to other hacker/maker spaces.
* The pig roast will be ready at 6pm.
* Uncle Larry the band will play at 7:30pm.
* Brant will coordinate the sign making for the event.
* Visitors should park in the fenced in parking area.
* Michael has volunteered to get a guest registration book.
* Michael has volunteered to create a “how to join” flyer for the event.
* We need more tables.
* Tom will bring in a jug for donations.
* Brant will setup “do not touch” signs on heavy equipment.
* Power Wheels Race — Tom
* Stump the Makers — Rich
* Biodiesel Demo — Swee
* Makerbot Demo — Adam
* Circuit Board Etching — Royce
* Learn to Solder — Royce
* Live Music — Sean
* Hand Made Music — Ross, Kevin, Matt
* Kinnect Photo Booth — Chris
Fox 6 News interview
* Fox 6 interview live at 9:00am on 4/7.
The Great Milwaukee Race
* Jason Gessner mentioned that the Great Milwaukee Race will be on June 18th from 9am to 1pm.
* Jason is interested in organizing a makerspace booth for the event.
* Anyone one is interested should contact Jason Gessner.