12 members and 2 guests attened the meeting.
Bayview Gallery Night
- Kevin will investigate if we are allowed to serve alchol at gallery night.
- We will have another cleanup session on Thursday night.
- We need more coolers for gallery night.
Machine Shop Safety Lists
- We need a form next to each machine in the shop stating who has been trained to operate it.
- Implementing an RFID lock out system is too cost prohibitave at this time.
- Shane is interested in getting some merchandise for the makerspace setup in Zazzle.
- Ron has created a zazzle account a while back.
- Shane/Ron will coordinate getting items ready for the Zazzle store.
- Royce demoed an alternate website theme.
- When you login to your website account you try out the new themes by clicking on “My account”.
- Royce has added user pages that allow members to create profile pages on the website.
- Royce has enabled addtional blog featues that allow organizing blogs by topic and user.
- Several alternatives to the current website were discussed(Word Press, Google Blogger).
- We reviewed Michael’s website layout. This looks like it is our best option.
- Matt, Jason, and Michael will meet next week to work on website stuff.
- Shane’s poster looks good.
- The posters are 27×40 inches.
- Tom is going to have 7 posters printed.
- Royce has updated the access control system to accomodate our new limited membership options. Royce would like to develop a GUI front end for adding users before we start officially accepting members at the $40 per month rate.
- We would eventually like to have an automatic system for disabling people’s RFID cards if they are behind in their payments.
- Royce almost has our Square Up account setup(https://squareup.com).
- Jason has volunteered to give a demo of the Max audio/visual promgramming environment next week Thursday.