12 members and 7 guest attended the meeting.
South Shore Frolics Parade
* We will be participating in the south shore frolics parade on Saturday July 16th. The parade is approximately 1.5 miles.
Parade Float Ideas
* Convert a pot of gold into a dalek. (Tom has new motor controllers for the floats)
* Convert a pot of gold into a a beer.
* Convert a pot of gold into our logo.
* Ride the power wheels vehicles.
* Make a Christmas in July float. (Rich has a 8×12 trailer we can use)
* Milwaukee Makerspace flags with our logo.
* Weird soda for kids.
* Brent will give a screen printing demo on Thursday June 30th.
* Jason will give a Max MSP demo on Thursday July 7th.
Great Milwaukee Race
* Jason reported back that the event was a success.
* All of the teams liked the oversized jacks game that Jason created. Most teams completed the challenge in 1-4 minutes.
* A total of 69 teams(255 people) participated in the jacks game and no one got hurt.
* Several member expressed interest in making other oversized games in the future.
* Jason worked with Michael on a new Word Press design for our website.
* We are hoping to switch the website from Drupal to Word Press in the next couple of weeks.
* Shane showed off a demo of his T-shirt design that is on Zazzle. The new shirts look awesome.