Column Progress Update III

Well, I’m still working on them, but with what I’ve learned from the first two columns, it appears that the second two will dwarf the stylized look of the first ones.  In essence, it is clear that I learned a lot about column-making and I will make far neater columns in the future.

A set of 4 columns, two of which need the capitals created yet.The second two still need feet, and I’ve only mudded just the one, but I’ve designed the capitals for those two outer columns and today, when I get down to the ‘Space, I’m going to cut and assemble them.  The hardest part will be judging where to cut off the cardboard tubes so that all of the columns will be the same height, after the capitals are added.

I’m still undecided on what I’m going to use to bridge the gap across the tops….