We discussed the potential space that we toured on Sunday. The space is located in Bayview at the intersection of Chase and Oklahoma. The landlord has approved the biodiesel group. We are very interested in renting this space. We are waiting for the landlord to call us back.
Jack D. is the our newest founding member.
There is still a possibility for a Power Wheels tech talk at Google Chicago.
Ideas for When we get a Space:
- Create sign for outside the space.
- Get insurance.
- Get occupancy permit
- Build new wall
- Install access control system
- Metal castings or engravings for grand opening.
Questions About Potential Space:
- Can we use the storage space upstairs?
- Tom will follow up with the landlord to try and get the space rented.