16 members and 6 guests attended the meeting.
Welcome Podium Updates
- Elizabeth showed the draft of the wording for the new welcome sign. Elizabeth’s wording was accepted with minor changes.
- Brent will cut the welcome sign wording on vinyl.
- Cam Bam Demo on 8/18 (Tom Gondek)
- Dip Trace Demo on 8/25 (Royce Pipkins)
- Maker Bot Demo on 9/1 (Drew Dominguez)
- Welding Demo on 9/8 (Rich Neubauer)
Made In Milwaukee
- Made In Milwaukee is on Saturday 9/3 from 9am to 11pm at Cathedral Square in downtown Milwaukee.
- Adam Cohen volunteered to be the lead organizer for the event.
- We will have 4 10×10 squares at the event.
- Event Ideas
- Soldering Class
- Maker Bot Demo
- Giant Jacks
- Ruebens Tube Demo
- Makerspace T-shirts for sale
- Business Cards and info pamphlets
- Egg Bot Demo
- Volunteers are needed to staff the event all day. Contact Adam Cohen if you are interested.
- The new website is almost done.
- Ron noticed that we are missing two sets of alan wrenches in the shop. We will need to purchase a sets of alan wrenches if we can’t find the missing sets.
- Pumping Station One is having a party on Saturday September 10th. Everyone is welcome to attend.