There were 12 member s and 3 guests at the meeting.
- We need new business cards.
- Royce will send Brant the information about the old business cards.
- We think brant was working on a new design for business cards. He was not at this meeting.
Clean Up Day TODO List
- Fix the white board.
- Tool organization for the lab. Need a strip of magnets in the shelf.
- Masonite to re-cover the tables in the lab.
- Mount the big TV on the wall.
- We are going to start renting out square in the hanger area.
- We will move the rental squares If the official rental space that MMS has needs to expand.
- Right now there is no concern that we will run out of space.
- Only members can rent spaces.
- There are a total of 44 squares that can be rented.
New Membership Level
- We added a $40 per month membership level.
- Students with a valid student ID qualify for the $40 per month membership.
- Weeknight’s only membership is also $40 per month. This type of member wil only have access to the space Monday through Thursday.
- Weekends only membership is also $40 per month. This type of member will only have access to the space Friday through Sunday.
- We need to have a demo every Thursday night to try and attract new people.
- We need to start offering classes. The makerspace could get $10 per student.
- Membership coupon. Limited time only half price membership or something similar.
- Need more regular events for non-members(clubs/classes).
- Jason will be making a large Jacks game using tire irons for the Greate Milwaukee Race(http://www.greatmilwaukeerace.com/).
- Where is the guest book from the grand opening? We could use the email addresses in the book to start an announcement only Google Group.
- We have two new member Bret and Tim.